MicroPette Mechanical Pipettes (Adjustable and Fixed Volume)
Mechanical Pipettes (Adjustable and Fixed Volume)
All DRAGONLAB pipettes have been quality tested according to ISO8655-2:2002 with calibration certificate. The quality control involves gravimetric testing of each pipette with distilled water at 22℃.
Features for MicroPette
- Lightweight, ergonomic, low force design
- Digital display clearly reads volume setting
- The pipettes cover volume range of 0.1μl to 10ml
- Easy to calibrate and maintain with tool supplied
- Design helps avoid repetitive strain injuries
- Calibrated in accordance with ISO8655. Each pipette supplied with individual test certificate
- The low part is available for autoclaving
- Manufactured from innovative materials
Features for multi-channel MicroPette
- 8 and 12 channel pipettes are available for standard 96-well plate
- Dispensing head rotates for optimum pipetting convenience
- Individual piston and tip cone assemblies allow easy repair and maintenance
- Compound material tip cone design allows visual seal verification
- Can be used with universal style pipette tips
Please visit DRAGONLAB website for online calibration at www.dragon-lab.com. Through the online calibration software, users can perform simple, accurate and timely calibration with free cost, and avoid the calibration error due to non-professional operation.
We will support and help you to achieve consistently excellent results.