FM-Tapping,Touch,friction, phase,magnetic or electrostatic
H:0.2um; V :0.05um
Sample moving range:
Constant temperature humidity box
100 Set/Sets per Month AFM contact mode afm atomic force microscopy
Packaging & Delivery
Wooden case package AFM contact mode afm atomic force microscopy
AFM contact mode afm atomic force microscopy
Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), an analytical instrument that can be used to study the surface texture of solid materials, including insulators.It examines the surface structure and properties of a substance by detecting a very weak interatomic force between the surface of the sample to be measured and a micro-force-sensitive element.When the sample is scanned, these changes can be detected by the sensor to obtain the force distribution information, so as to obtain the surface topography structure information and the surface roughness information at the nanoscale resolution.
1. Integrated scanning probe and sample stagenhanced the anti-interference ability.
2 Precision laser and probe positioning device make changing the probe andadjusting the spot simple and convenient.
3. By usingthe sampleprobeapproachingmanner,the needle could perpendicular to thesamplescanning.
4. Automaticpulse motor drive control sample probe vertical approaching, to achieve precisepositioning of the scanning area.
5. Samplescanning area of interest could freely moved by using the design of highprecision sample mobile device.
6. CCDobservation system with optical positioning achieves real-time observation andpositioning of the probe sample scan area.
7. Thedesign of electronic control system of modularization facilitated maintenanceand continuous improvement of circuit.
8. Theintegration of multiple scanning mode control circuit, cooperate with softwaresystem.
9. Spring suspension which simple and practicalenhanced anti-interference ability.
Work mode: FM-Tapping, optional contact, friction, phase,magnetic or electrostatic
3,Scanningrange:20 mmin XYdirection,2 mm in Z direction.
4,Scanningresolution:0.2nm in XY direction,0.05nm in Z direction.
5,Movementrange of sample:±6.5mm.
6,Pulse width ofthe motorapproaches:10±2ms.
8, optical magnification 4X,opticalresolution 2.5 mm.
9,Scanrate 0.6Hz~4.34Hz,scanangle 0°~360°.
10,Scanningcontrol : 18-bit D/A in XY direction,16-bit D/A in Z direction.