Application and Usage
ANBH-type torque wrench tester is a test torque wrench, torque screwdriver special equipment.
Mainly used for testing or calibration torque wrench, preset torque wrench, pointer torque wrench.
Widely used in electrical manufacturing, machinery manufacturing, automotive light industry, professional research and testing industry.
Torque value through the digital instrument display, accurate and intuitive.
The instrument is a specially designed for calibration or adjustment of torque wrench digital torque wrench tester, has the following characteristics:
1. Multiple units can be selected, including Newton units (N.m), metric units (kgf.cm) and US units (lbf.in).
2. Two measurement modes, real-time, peak two modes are free to switch.
3. When the upper and lower settings are reached, the buzzer alarm
4. Data saving function, can save the measurement data group 100
1. When using this instrument for the first time, install the lateral slide block and handle.
2. Slide the slide tab into the swivel assembly and secure it with a locking screw in a position.
3. Rotate the handle into the handwheel.
4. Plug in the power cable.
5. Turn on the main switch and press the power button.
6. Place the torque wrench into the adapter.
7. Adjust the height adjustment spring and the length adjustment nut to the appropriate position, and then clear the display.
8. Select the desired unit and measurement mode
9. shake the hand wheel, start testing, until the instrument issued a "click" sound to complete the test.
Picture for Our product
N.m Kgf.cm Lbf.in
Input:AC 220v Output:DC 12V
Surrounded by no source and corrosive media
Packing and Shipping
2.Warranty and After-sale service
♥♥We Supply 1 Year Warranty , And Lifelong Free Technical Guiding And Training.♥♥
We do not just sell equipment,we pay more attention to provide users with
high quality service!Thanks.